EPIcenter's Global Lecture Series VII
THE NEW NORMAL: WHAT COMES NEXT?
JULY 15, 2020 | 5:30-7:00 PM | FULLY VIRTUAL EVENTregister for gls vii here
Global Lecture Series VII will feature EPIcenter’s Global Advisors, who typically curate the content in EPIcenter’s thought leadership events. The advisors will join EPIcenter CEO Kimberly Britton in a discussion about what comes next from their individual perspectives as business leaders on the cutting edge of their professions.
“Through a discussion with our Global Advisors, our intent is to have thoughtful discussion around the key strategies they are relying on today,” Britton said. “We want to learn about their next moves and what the future of the energy industry looks like to them.”
EPIcenter is using the online event platform Remo. This platform will allow for virtual networking as well as access to the program's content. After registration you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Global Advisors on the panel include:
- Lynn Abramson (Clean Energy Business Network) - policy expert and clean energy professional association leader
- Dirk and Brett Elmendorf (r26d) - brothers, entrepreneurs, techies, angel investors
- Cris Eugster (CPS Energy) - PhD engineer and C-Suite leader for the country’s largest municipally owned utility
- Brett Perlman (Center for Houston’s Future) - former utility regulator, academic, futurist
- Les Shepherd (Retired) - academic, energy expert, humanitarian
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
5:30 pm - Event Begins, Virtual Networking
6:00 pm - Panel Discussion
7:00 pm - Event Concludes
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Please contact Jill Vassar, Director of Development and Partnerships for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-904-2682.
The Global Lecture Series is free but registration is required.register for gls vii here